Jumbled

Everything I want to write about sounds vain: corsets, eating habits, my new MAC lipstick, perfume, how I just randomly ordered a dress from BooHoo. 

I need to get on the computer and post a quality post but I don't have any particular topic to talk about. It's all vanity subjects. And that's not a bad thing, as long as I can talk about it in enough detail that it might help someone. 

I think I will wait until my corset actually gets here to talk about it. 
* n i c o c . o: Jumbled

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Jumbled

Everything I want to write about sounds vain: corsets, eating habits, my new MAC lipstick, perfume, how I just randomly ordered a dress from BooHoo. 

I need to get on the computer and post a quality post but I don't have any particular topic to talk about. It's all vanity subjects. And that's not a bad thing, as long as I can talk about it in enough detail that it might help someone. 

I think I will wait until my corset actually gets here to talk about it. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home