Current Favorite Songs

With music, I am of course partial to EDM. But here are my current favorite songs, each extremely different from each other.


Northlane - Ra : This is a metal song, and it's not the usual metal that I listen to. The first time I heard this, I didn't care for it much, but as I read the lyrics, I really began to appreciate it. The lyrics are beautiful, and the clean singing is pretty good.



John Rivas - Love Me : It's a dance song that reminds me somewhat of my childhood. It's one of those songs that you would listen to while driving to a beach (or maybe that's only something I would listen to while driving to a beach! Ha!), or just when having a good time. It's a happy song that only has good vibes.


Tristam x Karma Fields - Build the Cities (Empire of Sound) : I would call this an electro remix of the original Build the Cities. I knew there would be some awesome remixes of this song as soon as it was released last winter because the original has a great build and then a pretty mellow drop, so I had been waiting for someone to properly execute the drop. This definitely exceeded my expectations for the remixes.



Mendum - Elysium : This melodic rock-step song features EDEN, so of course I love it. It's very EDEN style too. It's quite a sad song though, so don't listen to this if you're already not feeling very happy because it will definitely make you feel more despair. The only thing that I wonder about this song is.... was this inspired by the movie "Elysium"? Because that was a terrible movie.


Yes, so I'm branching out my genres from just drum and bass! Mostly because there have not been any good drum and bass songs this season yet.  Hopefully the summer will bring some new music from Rameses B, Maduk, and Metrik.

Labels: , , , , , ,

* n i c o c . o: Current Favorite Songs

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Current Favorite Songs

With music, I am of course partial to EDM. But here are my current favorite songs, each extremely different from each other.


Northlane - Ra : This is a metal song, and it's not the usual metal that I listen to. The first time I heard this, I didn't care for it much, but as I read the lyrics, I really began to appreciate it. The lyrics are beautiful, and the clean singing is pretty good.



John Rivas - Love Me : It's a dance song that reminds me somewhat of my childhood. It's one of those songs that you would listen to while driving to a beach (or maybe that's only something I would listen to while driving to a beach! Ha!), or just when having a good time. It's a happy song that only has good vibes.


Tristam x Karma Fields - Build the Cities (Empire of Sound) : I would call this an electro remix of the original Build the Cities. I knew there would be some awesome remixes of this song as soon as it was released last winter because the original has a great build and then a pretty mellow drop, so I had been waiting for someone to properly execute the drop. This definitely exceeded my expectations for the remixes.



Mendum - Elysium : This melodic rock-step song features EDEN, so of course I love it. It's very EDEN style too. It's quite a sad song though, so don't listen to this if you're already not feeling very happy because it will definitely make you feel more despair. The only thing that I wonder about this song is.... was this inspired by the movie "Elysium"? Because that was a terrible movie.


Yes, so I'm branching out my genres from just drum and bass! Mostly because there have not been any good drum and bass songs this season yet.  Hopefully the summer will bring some new music from Rameses B, Maduk, and Metrik.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home