When the Rain Comes

When it rains, sometimes I can't write. And I hate it. 

Rain is supposed to inspire the moody feelings to come out, but instead I seemed to be trapped inside my own mind. It's like I can't find the words to express what I feel.

Sometimes the voices of another world echo in my dreams, but I can't capture them on paper. It's terrible because they visit often when the rain comes.

Maybe I'm lazy, or maybe I'm selfish for keeping my thoughts to myself. But sometimes I can't help it. Especially when it rains.

Atmospheres are mostly what I experience in my mind. It's not just a scene or a smell or a thought; it's a myriad of memories falling together and combining into strong feelings of being somewhere that in reality I have never been. Sometimes it's crazy because I remember so many places that I've never visited.

Sometimes I wish I could be bold enough to actually visit these places. Of course, I'm not actually sure if they exist.

When I write these types of posts, my goal is to draw out my thoughts, and now that I read what I wrote, it doesn't make much sense I guess.

Labels: , ,

* n i c o c . o: When the Rain Comes

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

When the Rain Comes

When it rains, sometimes I can't write. And I hate it. 

Rain is supposed to inspire the moody feelings to come out, but instead I seemed to be trapped inside my own mind. It's like I can't find the words to express what I feel.

Sometimes the voices of another world echo in my dreams, but I can't capture them on paper. It's terrible because they visit often when the rain comes.

Maybe I'm lazy, or maybe I'm selfish for keeping my thoughts to myself. But sometimes I can't help it. Especially when it rains.

Atmospheres are mostly what I experience in my mind. It's not just a scene or a smell or a thought; it's a myriad of memories falling together and combining into strong feelings of being somewhere that in reality I have never been. Sometimes it's crazy because I remember so many places that I've never visited.

Sometimes I wish I could be bold enough to actually visit these places. Of course, I'm not actually sure if they exist.

When I write these types of posts, my goal is to draw out my thoughts, and now that I read what I wrote, it doesn't make much sense I guess.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home