Waking Early

So due to scheduling, I've had to wake up at 4:30 - 5 am everyday this week. I thought by now it would have changed the way my internal clock works. 

But seriously. Now I'm just tired all the time. Especially after dinner. Just deathly tired. 

How do people get used to this? Seriously??

We try to go to bed earlier to compensate, but it doesn't make it any easier to wake up in the morning. 

I just hope either the schedule will change, or I can become adjusted because this is terrible. 😅

Labels: , , ,

* n i c o c . o: Waking Early

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Waking Early

So due to scheduling, I've had to wake up at 4:30 - 5 am everyday this week. I thought by now it would have changed the way my internal clock works. 

But seriously. Now I'm just tired all the time. Especially after dinner. Just deathly tired. 

How do people get used to this? Seriously??

We try to go to bed earlier to compensate, but it doesn't make it any easier to wake up in the morning. 

I just hope either the schedule will change, or I can become adjusted because this is terrible. 😅

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home