Sunrise

The sunrise is a rare thing to see if you're like me: a complete night owl. But when the owl is forced to wake early, sometimes the result is seeing the beauty of the world otherwise never seen. 

When I drive into the sunrise, I see its colors blending and fading into the smoggy city buildings and it reminds me of the memories I had only in my mind as a child. 

It's the healthy blur between reality and what only exists in my head. That's the best way to describe the sunrise. It's real and happening, yet its beauty is rare and  only usually associated with certain feelings. 

Feelings that remind us that there's always the new opportunity to start over. 


Labels: , , , ,

* n i c o c . o: Sunrise

Friday, May 29, 2015

Sunrise

The sunrise is a rare thing to see if you're like me: a complete night owl. But when the owl is forced to wake early, sometimes the result is seeing the beauty of the world otherwise never seen. 

When I drive into the sunrise, I see its colors blending and fading into the smoggy city buildings and it reminds me of the memories I had only in my mind as a child. 

It's the healthy blur between reality and what only exists in my head. That's the best way to describe the sunrise. It's real and happening, yet its beauty is rare and  only usually associated with certain feelings. 

Feelings that remind us that there's always the new opportunity to start over. 


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home