Almost Summer

Summer is just around the corner and I'm so happy I can stop wearing pants now. 


Every time wear this dress, I feel free. The flowy skirt is perfect for warmer weather. 


Lately I've also been really into curling/waving my hair. I twist it into a bun before I sleep and I wake up with curls. 


I'm not sure what this summer has in store, but I do know that this is the last summer here before we move. 


OOTD: Dress from Dina Be, clutch from Coach, shoes from yard sale 

Labels: , , , , , ,

* n i c o c . o: Almost Summer

Monday, May 25, 2015

Almost Summer

Summer is just around the corner and I'm so happy I can stop wearing pants now. 


Every time wear this dress, I feel free. The flowy skirt is perfect for warmer weather. 


Lately I've also been really into curling/waving my hair. I twist it into a bun before I sleep and I wake up with curls. 


I'm not sure what this summer has in store, but I do know that this is the last summer here before we move. 


OOTD: Dress from Dina Be, clutch from Coach, shoes from yard sale 

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home