I Found Myself Late

Sorry for the hiatus. It's a long story, but basically I've been doing the equivalent to an online English class lately, and I've been writing a paper every week while working and cleaning. Not a very good excuse, but it's okay because I'm back.

Sometimes it's hard to gather my thoughts into one post. I feel like I have so much to write, so much that is bursting from my heart, but then when I get to the blank post, I can't remember anything. It's terrible. But like I've mentioned before, when I don't know what to do with myself, I write. I might not be good at anything and I might not have any cherished hobbies, but I do know how to write and it the best way I have to express myself. It's my talent.

Recently, I've discovered something that I really like and I am interested in, and it will greatly help with this blog and other blogs I may have. I am not going to say what it is because some of my family reads this, and I do not want them to know what it is until I've at least become proficient in the skill. I'm excited, and I know it will be a difficult road, but I think it will be worth it in the end. Like writing, it's something that I could possibly get lost in. The difference with this is that I do not have a natural talent or instinct for this. I have to learn from scratch and keep doing it over and over.

And that's the thing: I feel like I could have picked this up so much easier if I would have started this earlier. I know it's unavoidable because things come into our life at different times for a reason, but it would have been so much better if I would have started doing this in high school.

There are the lucky few in life who find their talent early and are able to make money with it.

My ultimate goal with this new thing is to combine and use it with writing to create something that I can turn into a career.

I will finish rolling out my healthy eating posts this week.
* n i c o c . o: I Found Myself Late

Thursday, April 30, 2015

I Found Myself Late

Sorry for the hiatus. It's a long story, but basically I've been doing the equivalent to an online English class lately, and I've been writing a paper every week while working and cleaning. Not a very good excuse, but it's okay because I'm back.

Sometimes it's hard to gather my thoughts into one post. I feel like I have so much to write, so much that is bursting from my heart, but then when I get to the blank post, I can't remember anything. It's terrible. But like I've mentioned before, when I don't know what to do with myself, I write. I might not be good at anything and I might not have any cherished hobbies, but I do know how to write and it the best way I have to express myself. It's my talent.

Recently, I've discovered something that I really like and I am interested in, and it will greatly help with this blog and other blogs I may have. I am not going to say what it is because some of my family reads this, and I do not want them to know what it is until I've at least become proficient in the skill. I'm excited, and I know it will be a difficult road, but I think it will be worth it in the end. Like writing, it's something that I could possibly get lost in. The difference with this is that I do not have a natural talent or instinct for this. I have to learn from scratch and keep doing it over and over.

And that's the thing: I feel like I could have picked this up so much easier if I would have started this earlier. I know it's unavoidable because things come into our life at different times for a reason, but it would have been so much better if I would have started doing this in high school.

There are the lucky few in life who find their talent early and are able to make money with it.

My ultimate goal with this new thing is to combine and use it with writing to create something that I can turn into a career.

I will finish rolling out my healthy eating posts this week.

4 Comments:

At May 1, 2015 at 9:52 PM , Blogger NoReply said...

Is it edm?

 
At May 3, 2015 at 12:46 PM , Blogger Niing said...

Nope :) But good guess! I'll post it after I at least get the basics down

 
At May 29, 2015 at 2:24 PM , Blogger the natural selector said...

Very interesting!

 
At May 29, 2015 at 2:24 PM , Blogger the natural selector said...

Very interesting!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home