Having a Balance with Food: Introduction to Series

“Vivre de pain, d’amour, et d’eau fraîche.”



For a year now, I've been actively trying to understand food and the food industry. I've come to understand that America's food industry is full of lies and hidden ingredients. I've come to know that it's harder to eat real food, and it is the reason why we are so unhealthy. But I've also been through the struggles of trying to balance food in such a way that it doesn't taste bad, break the bank or become completely unhealthy. It's not a change of diet; it's a change of lifestyle and mindset. I think that's why it's so hard for many of us to change our habits. We have to understand that it's a mindset.

After reading Vani Hari's book, The Foodbabe Way, and Mireille Guiliano's book, French Women Don't Get Fat, and watching endless videos on clean eating and healthy lifestyle, these are the ten things I think everyone can do to help nourish themselves without becoming complicated. Changes that can easily be implemented. 

The next ten posts will be a series of tips and tricks everyone can use to bring balance to their diet and become friends with food again. 

In addition, I will be keeping a daily food diary of what I eat just so I can actually get a picture of what my diet looks like. No restrictions of calorie counting. Just transcripting:
http://dayre.me/nicoco

Labels: , , , , ,

* n i c o c . o: Having a Balance with Food: Introduction to Series

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Having a Balance with Food: Introduction to Series

“Vivre de pain, d’amour, et d’eau fraîche.”



For a year now, I've been actively trying to understand food and the food industry. I've come to understand that America's food industry is full of lies and hidden ingredients. I've come to know that it's harder to eat real food, and it is the reason why we are so unhealthy. But I've also been through the struggles of trying to balance food in such a way that it doesn't taste bad, break the bank or become completely unhealthy. It's not a change of diet; it's a change of lifestyle and mindset. I think that's why it's so hard for many of us to change our habits. We have to understand that it's a mindset.

After reading Vani Hari's book, The Foodbabe Way, and Mireille Guiliano's book, French Women Don't Get Fat, and watching endless videos on clean eating and healthy lifestyle, these are the ten things I think everyone can do to help nourish themselves without becoming complicated. Changes that can easily be implemented. 

The next ten posts will be a series of tips and tricks everyone can use to bring balance to their diet and become friends with food again. 

In addition, I will be keeping a daily food diary of what I eat just so I can actually get a picture of what my diet looks like. No restrictions of calorie counting. Just transcripting:
http://dayre.me/nicoco

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At April 7, 2015 at 12:34 PM , Blogger NoReply said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home