Blogging

Hello........

There's one thing I completely do not understand.

I used to have another blog just like this one. It only has 11 posts and they are all random. However, it has more traffic than this blog! I tried to compare the blogs to see what I was doing differently, but honestly it looks about the same! I don't understand it at all.

Lately I've been either too busy or too tired to write. And when I had the time and energy to write, I did not know what to write here. I want to stick with one topic but I'm bursting to talk about everything here because this is the one place where I can always talk about everything.

This post is going to be an update post, somewhat like a journal.  I need to figure out what I want to write about for a structured post for next time as well.

My husband is now a chef at a hotel, and he works late into the night. Due to the opposite schedules, it's been super tiring and draining. The hard work and late nights and no sleep have brought us to the conclusion to move to Texas this year. It has been something we wanted to do, because quite frankly, we hate living here on the East coast. And the environment change will help us get through the hard times.

In my solitude during his work times, I have been very much leaning on the music to carry me through.  Mr.Suicide Sheep and Monstercat have been providing most of the music,

If there's one thing I want to do the most right now, it's figuring out how I got so much traffic on the other blog, I really don't get it.

Labels: , ,

* n i c o c . o: Blogging

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Blogging

Hello........

There's one thing I completely do not understand.

I used to have another blog just like this one. It only has 11 posts and they are all random. However, it has more traffic than this blog! I tried to compare the blogs to see what I was doing differently, but honestly it looks about the same! I don't understand it at all.

Lately I've been either too busy or too tired to write. And when I had the time and energy to write, I did not know what to write here. I want to stick with one topic but I'm bursting to talk about everything here because this is the one place where I can always talk about everything.

This post is going to be an update post, somewhat like a journal.  I need to figure out what I want to write about for a structured post for next time as well.

My husband is now a chef at a hotel, and he works late into the night. Due to the opposite schedules, it's been super tiring and draining. The hard work and late nights and no sleep have brought us to the conclusion to move to Texas this year. It has been something we wanted to do, because quite frankly, we hate living here on the East coast. And the environment change will help us get through the hard times.

In my solitude during his work times, I have been very much leaning on the music to carry me through.  Mr.Suicide Sheep and Monstercat have been providing most of the music,

If there's one thing I want to do the most right now, it's figuring out how I got so much traffic on the other blog, I really don't get it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home