The Memory

Laying in the sun, soft grass tickling her neck, she smiled. The clouds were drifting by slowly in the summer breeze and she didn't care if leaves and twigs might get stuck in her long brown hair. The world seemed at harmony for that moment in her life. She could laugh from pure joy and smile sincerely. The world was a comforting place and she felt at ease, as if she could go anywhere, do anything, accomplish anything she chose. 

Now she uses the memory of that moment to escape the world that has trapped her. Only the memory exists. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

like to look at horizons. I like to imagine a beach on the other side of places I can't see. It gives me hope because when I can see where the sky meets the ocean, I feel complete. So when I'm feeling down, stuck or trapped and all I can see outside are hills, trees, or buildings, I imagine an ocean is waiting for me on the other side. 
* n i c o c . o: The Memory

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The Memory

Laying in the sun, soft grass tickling her neck, she smiled. The clouds were drifting by slowly in the summer breeze and she didn't care if leaves and twigs might get stuck in her long brown hair. The world seemed at harmony for that moment in her life. She could laugh from pure joy and smile sincerely. The world was a comforting place and she felt at ease, as if she could go anywhere, do anything, accomplish anything she chose. 

Now she uses the memory of that moment to escape the world that has trapped her. Only the memory exists. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

like to look at horizons. I like to imagine a beach on the other side of places I can't see. It gives me hope because when I can see where the sky meets the ocean, I feel complete. So when I'm feeling down, stuck or trapped and all I can see outside are hills, trees, or buildings, I imagine an ocean is waiting for me on the other side. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home