The Direction of this Blog

I have come to a point where I must divert my attention to one niche, at least for a while. It's really hard for me because there are so many things I like to write about. 

I like to write about fashion, vanity, beauty, controversy, food, growing pains, depression, tips and tricks, music, holistic body care, diy ideas, travel and life in general. But to write about one and one one of these? That is difficult. For me, they all come together to make up who I am. 

However, I must choose. I noticed most of my readers and lurkers liked reading about dermatophagia and how to deal with it. I will keep posting about that, but as far as I have been trying, I have not found a solution or even a plan other than the ointment and band aid routine, so I don't think I can make an entire blog about it. 

I think I would probably do best to stick to beauty. But it's so saturated! 

We will see. 

Labels: , , ,

* n i c o c . o: The Direction of this Blog

Monday, February 16, 2015

The Direction of this Blog

I have come to a point where I must divert my attention to one niche, at least for a while. It's really hard for me because there are so many things I like to write about. 

I like to write about fashion, vanity, beauty, controversy, food, growing pains, depression, tips and tricks, music, holistic body care, diy ideas, travel and life in general. But to write about one and one one of these? That is difficult. For me, they all come together to make up who I am. 

However, I must choose. I noticed most of my readers and lurkers liked reading about dermatophagia and how to deal with it. I will keep posting about that, but as far as I have been trying, I have not found a solution or even a plan other than the ointment and band aid routine, so I don't think I can make an entire blog about it. 

I think I would probably do best to stick to beauty. But it's so saturated! 

We will see. 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home