Rant: Random Thoughts/Update

I have gone a few days walking in my new heels, and I've come to a conclusion: it's not the height that makes it hard to walk, it's keeping the shoe on. 


I think most women cannot afford real leather, including myself, and the problem with the fake leather is that it makes your feet sweat. That in turn makes it slippery when you walk, and I even put inserts in the shoe. It's the sweat that makes the foot slip and that is literally the main problem. I guess that's why you can't be cheap with fashion sometimes. 

I've also noticed it's a lot easier to walk in heels when you swing your hips as if you're walking on a runway. 

I'm really ready for the warmer weather. I want to try wearing bralettes when it gets warmer:


I think it's great to have the push up bras for everyday situations because they offer support and make you look better in general. However, thre is also a time and place for the sexy lace bralette. The more I dive into sexy fashion, the more I realize it is important to have certain staples in your closet. Bralettes are something that should be in your closet.  

This week I'll be buying one and continuing my battle with the fake leather heels. 



* n i c o c . o: Rant: Random Thoughts/Update

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Rant: Random Thoughts/Update

I have gone a few days walking in my new heels, and I've come to a conclusion: it's not the height that makes it hard to walk, it's keeping the shoe on. 


I think most women cannot afford real leather, including myself, and the problem with the fake leather is that it makes your feet sweat. That in turn makes it slippery when you walk, and I even put inserts in the shoe. It's the sweat that makes the foot slip and that is literally the main problem. I guess that's why you can't be cheap with fashion sometimes. 

I've also noticed it's a lot easier to walk in heels when you swing your hips as if you're walking on a runway. 

I'm really ready for the warmer weather. I want to try wearing bralettes when it gets warmer:


I think it's great to have the push up bras for everyday situations because they offer support and make you look better in general. However, thre is also a time and place for the sexy lace bralette. The more I dive into sexy fashion, the more I realize it is important to have certain staples in your closet. Bralettes are something that should be in your closet.  

This week I'll be buying one and continuing my battle with the fake leather heels. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home