Direction of this Blog Part II

So I was brainstorming with my husband, and he says according to my lunar zodiac, I am good at writing erotic stories. The only reason I believe this is because 1.) The rest of my fortune is deadly correct, and 2.) I am good at it. I wrote things like it to experiment on my writing blog and they turned out very well. 

I cannot simply write fiction. It would force me to write another blog. So I am trying to figure out how I can combine fashion, beauty and the other things I enjoy writing about into erotic writing. 

The reason I think this could work is because that sort of writing, the vanity-centered, appearance-focused writing comes through in my rants. It is something I feel strongly about, mostly because I struggled so much to find my place within it all. 

I think I can make it work. 

The struggle with turning a lifestyle blog into a niche blog is staying true to the writer's personality. I want to be me in whatever I write. That is my first priority. I also want to build a database of useful information. 

I've got 15 new blog post ideas. Now I just have to change my layout a bit. 

Wish me luck. 

Labels: , , ,

* n i c o c . o: Direction of this Blog Part II

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Direction of this Blog Part II

So I was brainstorming with my husband, and he says according to my lunar zodiac, I am good at writing erotic stories. The only reason I believe this is because 1.) The rest of my fortune is deadly correct, and 2.) I am good at it. I wrote things like it to experiment on my writing blog and they turned out very well. 

I cannot simply write fiction. It would force me to write another blog. So I am trying to figure out how I can combine fashion, beauty and the other things I enjoy writing about into erotic writing. 

The reason I think this could work is because that sort of writing, the vanity-centered, appearance-focused writing comes through in my rants. It is something I feel strongly about, mostly because I struggled so much to find my place within it all. 

I think I can make it work. 

The struggle with turning a lifestyle blog into a niche blog is staying true to the writer's personality. I want to be me in whatever I write. That is my first priority. I also want to build a database of useful information. 

I've got 15 new blog post ideas. Now I just have to change my layout a bit. 

Wish me luck. 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home