Controlling Mindset: Five Good Things About Winter

As you probably know, I hate winter. But I've actually never hated to the extent that I do right now. And I've also mentioned that I wished I could be as happy as Pimtha in the cold. 


How??? I think it's because her mindset is stable and happy. She focuses on the good things. 

Usually I'm more focused on what's going on in my life than the weather, but since the summer left me last year, it's like it swept away all of the good feelings I had in my life. I don't know why I've allowed it to turn into a depression. 

I'm going to list five (yes, only five) things that make winter a happy season:

1.) Snuggling in warm blankets

2.) Crisp cool air that refreshes. 


3.) Holiday decor. 

4.) Warm drinks like coffee, tea, and cocoa. 

5.) Eating soup. 


Okay, now only two more months of this. 

Labels: , , , ,

* n i c o c . o: Controlling Mindset: Five Good Things About Winter

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Controlling Mindset: Five Good Things About Winter

As you probably know, I hate winter. But I've actually never hated to the extent that I do right now. And I've also mentioned that I wished I could be as happy as Pimtha in the cold. 


How??? I think it's because her mindset is stable and happy. She focuses on the good things. 

Usually I'm more focused on what's going on in my life than the weather, but since the summer left me last year, it's like it swept away all of the good feelings I had in my life. I don't know why I've allowed it to turn into a depression. 

I'm going to list five (yes, only five) things that make winter a happy season:

1.) Snuggling in warm blankets

2.) Crisp cool air that refreshes. 


3.) Holiday decor. 

4.) Warm drinks like coffee, tea, and cocoa. 

5.) Eating soup. 


Okay, now only two more months of this. 

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home