Weird Cat

It's frustrating to have writers block. Especially when you want to write but when you go to write nothing flows out naturally. 

A photoshoot is much overdue here too. My photographer was doing some test shots for this weekend because we'll be experimenting with lighting. 


Of course, I'll be wearing a dress and I won't look angry. We're also going to try using a different camera so hopefully the shoot will turn out. 

While we were doing the test shots, Nami was being extremely weird. 





And I'll just leave it at that. Enough with my writers block writing. Sigh. 

Labels: , , , , ,

* n i c o c . o: Weird Cat

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Weird Cat

It's frustrating to have writers block. Especially when you want to write but when you go to write nothing flows out naturally. 

A photoshoot is much overdue here too. My photographer was doing some test shots for this weekend because we'll be experimenting with lighting. 


Of course, I'll be wearing a dress and I won't look angry. We're also going to try using a different camera so hopefully the shoot will turn out. 

While we were doing the test shots, Nami was being extremely weird. 





And I'll just leave it at that. Enough with my writers block writing. Sigh. 

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home