Wake Up Call

So yesterday I took a picture with a dummy at the gym.


And when I looked at it was like.... "Dafaq ? Who is this girl?"

I thought I still looked like this:




But apparently not. 

And so I tried on some dresses I bought in Thailand when I was 20 years old. Could barely get into them. Of course they're like a size zero and I think I'm a size four right now. 

I noticed a few things: 1.) I gained fat and lost all on toned limbs and 2.) I also gained weight in good places. 

So now the issue is... How do I lose fat without losing it from the good parts?! I wish I could just pick, because then I could melt my arm, thigh and stomach fat and keep my bewbs and bottom. Too bad it doesn't work that way!

My main motivation for this is a new blog post. I want to have one wearing the black dress from Thailand. I might just do it while I'm chubby but I wonder how I will wear it? More importantly, can I wear it with confidence?


That picture is from 2011. Let's just say I've filled it out more since then.

Labels: , , ,

* n i c o c . o: Wake Up Call

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Wake Up Call

So yesterday I took a picture with a dummy at the gym.


And when I looked at it was like.... "Dafaq ? Who is this girl?"

I thought I still looked like this:




But apparently not. 

And so I tried on some dresses I bought in Thailand when I was 20 years old. Could barely get into them. Of course they're like a size zero and I think I'm a size four right now. 

I noticed a few things: 1.) I gained fat and lost all on toned limbs and 2.) I also gained weight in good places. 

So now the issue is... How do I lose fat without losing it from the good parts?! I wish I could just pick, because then I could melt my arm, thigh and stomach fat and keep my bewbs and bottom. Too bad it doesn't work that way!

My main motivation for this is a new blog post. I want to have one wearing the black dress from Thailand. I might just do it while I'm chubby but I wonder how I will wear it? More importantly, can I wear it with confidence?


That picture is from 2011. Let's just say I've filled it out more since then.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home