The Girl Who Is Happy

I love it when a person has the ability to influence me just by pictures of their life. I think that's why I love blogging and reading blogs. Influence by words and pictures, it makes my mind wander, and I love it. 

There is a certain girl on IG, and I'm not sure if she blogs with words, but she photo logs, and she's inspired me to change. Her name is Pimtha, and she's Thai. 


If you've read any of my other posts or if you know me at all, you would know that 1.) I hate cold and winter and 2.) I tend to get lost in my negative emotions a lot. But this girl! She embraces the cold and seems to seek out cold places in the world. I love her fashion and her attitude.



You can just see it in her photo diary: she's joyful and she makes the most of everything.


She travels all around Asia, posting her journey. Her boyfriend takes most of her pictures. Both of them are photographers. And I'm envious of their relationship!


They cherish each other and they travel the world together. Both of their IG accounts are filled with their journeys... And it's only the two of them. Because they need nobody else but each other. World travelers on the same journey. 

Pimtha made me rethink fashion and how I want this year to go. I need to be more positive. Smile and laugh more often. And I think I'm going to be growing out my bangs. It'll be hard, but I think I'm going to do it.


And hopefully I can someday influence someone in the way that she has influenced me. 

Labels: , , , , , ,

* n i c o c . o: The Girl Who Is Happy

Saturday, January 3, 2015

The Girl Who Is Happy

I love it when a person has the ability to influence me just by pictures of their life. I think that's why I love blogging and reading blogs. Influence by words and pictures, it makes my mind wander, and I love it. 

There is a certain girl on IG, and I'm not sure if she blogs with words, but she photo logs, and she's inspired me to change. Her name is Pimtha, and she's Thai. 


If you've read any of my other posts or if you know me at all, you would know that 1.) I hate cold and winter and 2.) I tend to get lost in my negative emotions a lot. But this girl! She embraces the cold and seems to seek out cold places in the world. I love her fashion and her attitude.



You can just see it in her photo diary: she's joyful and she makes the most of everything.


She travels all around Asia, posting her journey. Her boyfriend takes most of her pictures. Both of them are photographers. And I'm envious of their relationship!


They cherish each other and they travel the world together. Both of their IG accounts are filled with their journeys... And it's only the two of them. Because they need nobody else but each other. World travelers on the same journey. 

Pimtha made me rethink fashion and how I want this year to go. I need to be more positive. Smile and laugh more often. And I think I'm going to be growing out my bangs. It'll be hard, but I think I'm going to do it.


And hopefully I can someday influence someone in the way that she has influenced me. 

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At April 19, 2015 at 9:48 PM , Blogger Fenny said...

im just following this girl since feb 2015, and love to see her IG since that day ! she is so inspiring and lovelyy!!! and i just following her boyfriend a few weeks ago.. they both are soooo inspire and sweet! lovee to see themm !

T _ O

 
At May 25, 2015 at 1:27 AM , Blogger Sherly Chen said...

I followed Pimtha last year! She is the cutest being ever!! I was first captivated by her innocent cheerful smile! Hwuaaaa I wonder if she is a model or actress.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home