Heliophile

As I sit here at a desk by myself looking out at the sun that has finally shown itself after a week's time, I think I know where hope comes from. For me, my hope is in the sun. 

It's the reassurance that life isn't so bad after all. A reminder that even in the most difficult times in life, we can always count on the sun rising the next day. It's a joy that we take for granted when we're used to the sun being there all the time. It's a great feeling to know that each day we can begin again and live differently from the day before. The sun gives us another chance. 

There is simple pleasure in laying in the cool grass during summer under the sun's rays.  It can make even the most depressed people happy, even if only for a moment. The warmth is like a soft blanket, enveloping you with the feelings of an embrace.

Sometimes it's lonely being outside on a sunny day with no clouds in the sky. But I've come to realize that one is never alone when the plants are alive around one. The sun gives life. 

At this moment I feel silenced and troubled. But when I look up into the sky and I see the sun smiling down on me, I feel that maybe I can focus on what's good in my life.



I believe I am a true Heliophile. 

Labels: , , ,

* n i c o c . o: Heliophile

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Heliophile

As I sit here at a desk by myself looking out at the sun that has finally shown itself after a week's time, I think I know where hope comes from. For me, my hope is in the sun. 

It's the reassurance that life isn't so bad after all. A reminder that even in the most difficult times in life, we can always count on the sun rising the next day. It's a joy that we take for granted when we're used to the sun being there all the time. It's a great feeling to know that each day we can begin again and live differently from the day before. The sun gives us another chance. 

There is simple pleasure in laying in the cool grass during summer under the sun's rays.  It can make even the most depressed people happy, even if only for a moment. The warmth is like a soft blanket, enveloping you with the feelings of an embrace.

Sometimes it's lonely being outside on a sunny day with no clouds in the sky. But I've come to realize that one is never alone when the plants are alive around one. The sun gives life. 

At this moment I feel silenced and troubled. But when I look up into the sky and I see the sun smiling down on me, I feel that maybe I can focus on what's good in my life.



I believe I am a true Heliophile. 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home