Heartbeat Loud

You know those songs that just captivate you at first listen and even years later you can listen to it and smile remembering the first day you listened?

I've found one of those songs. "Heartbeat Loud" by Andy C. And Fiora.


I cannot stop listening to it. I feel so alive when I hear the best of the song, it's almost like a heartbeat itself. I did not know who Andy C was before, but I knew Fiora from Armin's song "Waiting for the Night." When I checked Fiora's sound cloud today, I saw she had a drum and bass song and I got excited. Of course it was just as good as I had expected!

Let's just say it made my day. And that says a lot considering the season. 


This is true!

Labels: , , , , ,

* n i c o c . o: Heartbeat Loud

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Heartbeat Loud

You know those songs that just captivate you at first listen and even years later you can listen to it and smile remembering the first day you listened?

I've found one of those songs. "Heartbeat Loud" by Andy C. And Fiora.


I cannot stop listening to it. I feel so alive when I hear the best of the song, it's almost like a heartbeat itself. I did not know who Andy C was before, but I knew Fiora from Armin's song "Waiting for the Night." When I checked Fiora's sound cloud today, I saw she had a drum and bass song and I got excited. Of course it was just as good as I had expected!

Let's just say it made my day. And that says a lot considering the season. 


This is true!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home