Don't Judge Me

I thought about writing about coffee and wine. Maybe the next post. Today I want to talk again about upkeep and vanity, so bear with me. 

I think a woman should always maintain her best appearance. Even if she has children. Some things must be sacrificed to take care of yourself. You should never ever let life become your excuse for letting yourself go. I used to be sympathetic about this but I've changed my mind. 

Hair should be long. Don't buy into those pixie cut trends. In general, I've begun to realize there is a huge difference between what men want women to look like and what women think they should look like. 

And don't be one of those girls who doesn't pick up on this. 

Here's an example of the difference:

What girls like to dress like....


Baggy things, floral things, super curly hair, bangs, cute hair styles. I love it so much. Notice there is not much attention drawn to her breasts. 

But here's the type of girl the majority of men look at:


Classy, chic, no bangs, emphasis on her assets. Revealing but not so much that it's showing everything or being gross. 

This is just one example. Of course there are also guys who like the first style but seriously it's rare compared to guys who like the second style. 

Women should understand they should dress up where ever they go. Many women in other countries than the U.S.would  agree with me on this. Russian girls, Korean girls, and girls from many other countries share this perspective because they are smart about knowing what guys want. 

As you get older they still want you to be confident and beautiful. So for that reason, I see no reason why fillers or even plastic surgery is an issue. The girls they drool over usually have these procedures. Yes, I understand there is a difference, but seriously: if the man didn't know about it he would not complain that she looks too young for her age. 

Maybe I'll come off as vain or a bimbo, but whatever.  It's a competitive world and just because you're in a long term relationship will not secure that person to you if they begin to find you unattractive. So you must find out what their tastes are, adapt it to yourself and keep up with it as much as possible. It might be a lot of work, but it's worth it, and honestly, this is the fun part about being a woman. 

We're all bitches to each other about these things, yes. But that's no reason to not dress up and take care of yourself. 



Labels: , , , , , ,

* n i c o c . o: Don't Judge Me

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Don't Judge Me

I thought about writing about coffee and wine. Maybe the next post. Today I want to talk again about upkeep and vanity, so bear with me. 

I think a woman should always maintain her best appearance. Even if she has children. Some things must be sacrificed to take care of yourself. You should never ever let life become your excuse for letting yourself go. I used to be sympathetic about this but I've changed my mind. 

Hair should be long. Don't buy into those pixie cut trends. In general, I've begun to realize there is a huge difference between what men want women to look like and what women think they should look like. 

And don't be one of those girls who doesn't pick up on this. 

Here's an example of the difference:

What girls like to dress like....


Baggy things, floral things, super curly hair, bangs, cute hair styles. I love it so much. Notice there is not much attention drawn to her breasts. 

But here's the type of girl the majority of men look at:


Classy, chic, no bangs, emphasis on her assets. Revealing but not so much that it's showing everything or being gross. 

This is just one example. Of course there are also guys who like the first style but seriously it's rare compared to guys who like the second style. 

Women should understand they should dress up where ever they go. Many women in other countries than the U.S.would  agree with me on this. Russian girls, Korean girls, and girls from many other countries share this perspective because they are smart about knowing what guys want. 

As you get older they still want you to be confident and beautiful. So for that reason, I see no reason why fillers or even plastic surgery is an issue. The girls they drool over usually have these procedures. Yes, I understand there is a difference, but seriously: if the man didn't know about it he would not complain that she looks too young for her age. 

Maybe I'll come off as vain or a bimbo, but whatever.  It's a competitive world and just because you're in a long term relationship will not secure that person to you if they begin to find you unattractive. So you must find out what their tastes are, adapt it to yourself and keep up with it as much as possible. It might be a lot of work, but it's worth it, and honestly, this is the fun part about being a woman. 

We're all bitches to each other about these things, yes. But that's no reason to not dress up and take care of yourself. 



Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home