I Have No Idea What to do With My Hair


I have a hair dilemma. There are literally so many things I can do with my hair now that it's long. But here are my current debates:

1. My husband doesn't like my bangs, but I love them. Right now I'm debating growing them out and they are in that awkward in-between stage of being long but not side swept yet. So I don't know what to do with my bangs.

2. Last spring I dyed my hair lighter and then in the end of the summer I dyed it red. Some of the colors faded, and now I have multi-colored hair. The roots are my natural chocolate brown, the middle is red, and the ends of my hair are super light brown. I want to dye it all one color, and the easiest way to get an even dye would be to dye it black or dark brown, but my husband says I can't dye it any other color than blonde, which I would never do. Blonde would be so hard to maintain. But I hate how my hair is so many different colors!!

3. I don't know how to wear my hair. I cannot French braid. I can only do an inside out French braid. I've tried so many times and it's all I can do. My hair doesn't curl well and a ponytail can create headaches. I can't wear pigtails at work, and usually I end up changing my hair style 3 times during a normal work day.

I guess most of my problems have to do with clashing opinions.... But if I could have it my way, I want my hair to look like this:


But to be honest, I would actually like to look exactly like her if I could choose.  She's hapa perfection. <3


Ah so pretty!

........

In any case, I don't know what to do with my hair. 

Labels: , ,

* n i c o c . o: I Have No Idea What to do With My Hair

Sunday, December 7, 2014

I Have No Idea What to do With My Hair


I have a hair dilemma. There are literally so many things I can do with my hair now that it's long. But here are my current debates:

1. My husband doesn't like my bangs, but I love them. Right now I'm debating growing them out and they are in that awkward in-between stage of being long but not side swept yet. So I don't know what to do with my bangs.

2. Last spring I dyed my hair lighter and then in the end of the summer I dyed it red. Some of the colors faded, and now I have multi-colored hair. The roots are my natural chocolate brown, the middle is red, and the ends of my hair are super light brown. I want to dye it all one color, and the easiest way to get an even dye would be to dye it black or dark brown, but my husband says I can't dye it any other color than blonde, which I would never do. Blonde would be so hard to maintain. But I hate how my hair is so many different colors!!

3. I don't know how to wear my hair. I cannot French braid. I can only do an inside out French braid. I've tried so many times and it's all I can do. My hair doesn't curl well and a ponytail can create headaches. I can't wear pigtails at work, and usually I end up changing my hair style 3 times during a normal work day.

I guess most of my problems have to do with clashing opinions.... But if I could have it my way, I want my hair to look like this:


But to be honest, I would actually like to look exactly like her if I could choose.  She's hapa perfection. <3


Ah so pretty!

........

In any case, I don't know what to do with my hair. 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home