Body Image #2

I named it #2 because I'm pretty sure recently talked about something similar.

After seeing this I decided I am pretty happy with my body, and decided I just need to tone:


It's taken from a Japanese website, showing fat percentage. I think if I got any skinnier than 20% I would have no chest. And so I then decided that is rather keep my body as it is and just focus on toning. Because unless I get plastic surgery, there's no way I'll be at 10% and have an actual chest. It just doesn't usually work that way.



Labels: , ,

* n i c o c . o: Body Image #2

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Body Image #2

I named it #2 because I'm pretty sure recently talked about something similar.

After seeing this I decided I am pretty happy with my body, and decided I just need to tone:


It's taken from a Japanese website, showing fat percentage. I think if I got any skinnier than 20% I would have no chest. And so I then decided that is rather keep my body as it is and just focus on toning. Because unless I get plastic surgery, there's no way I'll be at 10% and have an actual chest. It just doesn't usually work that way.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home