Because Pain is Stronger Than Desire

They always tell you to visualize the things you want to receive them. They always tell you to be positive and not to draw the negativity into your life. But I think it works better when you twist that the other way around.

Think about what you fear and do not want to happen. Come up with the solution for avoiding the pain, and focus all of your energy on it!

This year for New Years, I'm going to write resolutions. But I'm going to write them in such a way as I explained above. 

1.) I do not want the feng shui in the house to draw in negativity, so I will continue to improve the house by cleaning regularly and rearranging the furniture.

2.) I do not want ugly fingers, so I will stop biting the skin around my finger nails.

3.) I do not want any medical problems, so I will take as much advantage as I can of the new f***ing HSA I now have. Damn Obamacare and the fact that I can't write about this here!

4.) I do not want to be unrecognized as a writer, so I will continue to blog everyday.

5.) I do not want to go over my chubby level, so I will eat healthy and exercise,as well as continue to juice regularly. 

6.) I do not want an unorganized year, so I will actually sit down and plan with my husband what we are going to do. As well as the year, we can plan out everyday so we won't waste our daylight.

7.) I do not want to be stuck in the past, so I will go out of my way to make my life interesting and create events to look forward to, as well as keep myself busy enough so I don't have time to dwell on the past.

8.) I do not want an unstable, emotional mind, so I will meditate and pray every morning and night, right when I wake up and before I go to bed.

9.) I do not want a mundane life with no vacations, so I will plan out a good vacation this year and take real steps to make it happen.

10.) I do not want to grow apart from my husband, so I will make sure there are allotted times for us to focus on each other, especially since this is going to  be a difficult and busy year.

This way, I can come back to this list and remind myself that I am bigger than my fears, and this is a challenge that I will take on and win.


Labels: , , ,

* n i c o c . o: Because Pain is Stronger Than Desire

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Because Pain is Stronger Than Desire

They always tell you to visualize the things you want to receive them. They always tell you to be positive and not to draw the negativity into your life. But I think it works better when you twist that the other way around.

Think about what you fear and do not want to happen. Come up with the solution for avoiding the pain, and focus all of your energy on it!

This year for New Years, I'm going to write resolutions. But I'm going to write them in such a way as I explained above. 

1.) I do not want the feng shui in the house to draw in negativity, so I will continue to improve the house by cleaning regularly and rearranging the furniture.

2.) I do not want ugly fingers, so I will stop biting the skin around my finger nails.

3.) I do not want any medical problems, so I will take as much advantage as I can of the new f***ing HSA I now have. Damn Obamacare and the fact that I can't write about this here!

4.) I do not want to be unrecognized as a writer, so I will continue to blog everyday.

5.) I do not want to go over my chubby level, so I will eat healthy and exercise,as well as continue to juice regularly. 

6.) I do not want an unorganized year, so I will actually sit down and plan with my husband what we are going to do. As well as the year, we can plan out everyday so we won't waste our daylight.

7.) I do not want to be stuck in the past, so I will go out of my way to make my life interesting and create events to look forward to, as well as keep myself busy enough so I don't have time to dwell on the past.

8.) I do not want an unstable, emotional mind, so I will meditate and pray every morning and night, right when I wake up and before I go to bed.

9.) I do not want a mundane life with no vacations, so I will plan out a good vacation this year and take real steps to make it happen.

10.) I do not want to grow apart from my husband, so I will make sure there are allotted times for us to focus on each other, especially since this is going to  be a difficult and busy year.

This way, I can come back to this list and remind myself that I am bigger than my fears, and this is a challenge that I will take on and win.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home