Update: Panties, Awkwardness and Too Much Alcohol?

Yeah the title is misleading. 

People who know I shop at Victoria's Secret for my bras always tell me it's a waste of money. But first of all, it definitely isn't because the material quality is amazing; I haven't thrown away even one bra that I've bought there yet. Secondly, if you subscribe to their email list after buying something, you get free panties for life. Yes, for life! You get a card in the mail about every two months for s free panty, no purchase required. Here's the one I got last week:


I found this online, and it pretty much sums up my life. 


I'm awkward and there's not really much I can do about it at this point, so I've decided to embrace it. If you don't believe my awkwardness let me tell you what happened on Friday:

*on Thursday all of my friends except one (let's call him friend A) were gone during lunch time, and he smokes so he asked me to sit outside with him. I didn't bring my jacket and he told me to be prepared next time in case we're the only ones at lunch again*

So I bring my coat just in case on Friday.
All friends show up, want to eat inside. I'm sitting there with my winter coat, inside. Friend A leaves to smoke. Everybody asks me why I have my coat.

Me: Ergh, I'm cold?

Silence. 

It was so awkward. And I knew that would happen. Figures! But to be honest, the worst awkward moments are when I order at restaurants or cafes. 

Seriously if I want something at Starbucks, it's like they're trying to make it awkward with the amount of words I have to say. What order do I say it in?!

"Um can I please have a tall Chestnut Praline latte decaf cold? Uh, I mean, a Chestnut Praline frappechino. Tall! And decaf!"

Wtf seriously. This is how it always happens.

Moving on, my ootd pic for IG, even tho I did actually wear it to work on Friday. It has holes in the back. 


Yesterday I was weak and gave into bun bo xao temptation again. I seriously could eat this everyday. Which is why I need to find a trust worthy recipe asap! 


We went to the Asian mart to get the ingredients, but I'm sure I forgot something important because I don't have a recipe pinpointed yet. But while we were there, I got peach juice and it was so refreshing!


I think I'm starting to have an actual problem with alcohol lately. I've drank almost everyday since two weeks ago. I haven't done that since I was in my first year of college! I think it's really time to stop.


But ending on a positive note, I cooked dinner last night and it was delicious. Tonkatsu and fried little fishes with edamame. 


Hope everyone's weekend is going well!

Labels: , , , ,

* n i c o c . o: Update: Panties, Awkwardness and Too Much Alcohol?

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Update: Panties, Awkwardness and Too Much Alcohol?

Yeah the title is misleading. 

People who know I shop at Victoria's Secret for my bras always tell me it's a waste of money. But first of all, it definitely isn't because the material quality is amazing; I haven't thrown away even one bra that I've bought there yet. Secondly, if you subscribe to their email list after buying something, you get free panties for life. Yes, for life! You get a card in the mail about every two months for s free panty, no purchase required. Here's the one I got last week:


I found this online, and it pretty much sums up my life. 


I'm awkward and there's not really much I can do about it at this point, so I've decided to embrace it. If you don't believe my awkwardness let me tell you what happened on Friday:

*on Thursday all of my friends except one (let's call him friend A) were gone during lunch time, and he smokes so he asked me to sit outside with him. I didn't bring my jacket and he told me to be prepared next time in case we're the only ones at lunch again*

So I bring my coat just in case on Friday.
All friends show up, want to eat inside. I'm sitting there with my winter coat, inside. Friend A leaves to smoke. Everybody asks me why I have my coat.

Me: Ergh, I'm cold?

Silence. 

It was so awkward. And I knew that would happen. Figures! But to be honest, the worst awkward moments are when I order at restaurants or cafes. 

Seriously if I want something at Starbucks, it's like they're trying to make it awkward with the amount of words I have to say. What order do I say it in?!

"Um can I please have a tall Chestnut Praline latte decaf cold? Uh, I mean, a Chestnut Praline frappechino. Tall! And decaf!"

Wtf seriously. This is how it always happens.

Moving on, my ootd pic for IG, even tho I did actually wear it to work on Friday. It has holes in the back. 


Yesterday I was weak and gave into bun bo xao temptation again. I seriously could eat this everyday. Which is why I need to find a trust worthy recipe asap! 


We went to the Asian mart to get the ingredients, but I'm sure I forgot something important because I don't have a recipe pinpointed yet. But while we were there, I got peach juice and it was so refreshing!


I think I'm starting to have an actual problem with alcohol lately. I've drank almost everyday since two weeks ago. I haven't done that since I was in my first year of college! I think it's really time to stop.


But ending on a positive note, I cooked dinner last night and it was delicious. Tonkatsu and fried little fishes with edamame. 


Hope everyone's weekend is going well!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home