Leather Leggings

  I was going to post an actual picture of me wearing the leggings but quite honestly, I don't have anything work appropriate to wear with them.


So I'm sitting at home, wearing these sexy black leggings with an old sweatshirt. That figures.


Yeah I look like I just got up from bed. I am terrible when it comes to matching things with leggings because none of my tops are long enough to cover my bottom, and of course, at work it needs to be covered.

I might need to become more creative.  Lately I've been pushing it, trying to wear dresses with no stockings or leggings in 40 degree F weather. I just absolutely despise wearing pants all winter. The winters here at cold and long. We also seem to have a lot of wind, which makes it feel colder than it actually is.


I just don't understand those girls who can wear skirts with no leggings in this weather. But I respect their bravery and I think I'm going to find myself mimicking their style this season. I can't let go of my dresses.

I haven't posted here in a few days because I've been working on a story on my other blog. It's based off of a Rammstein song, so it'll be good.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

* n i c o c . o: Leather Leggings

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Leather Leggings

  I was going to post an actual picture of me wearing the leggings but quite honestly, I don't have anything work appropriate to wear with them.


So I'm sitting at home, wearing these sexy black leggings with an old sweatshirt. That figures.


Yeah I look like I just got up from bed. I am terrible when it comes to matching things with leggings because none of my tops are long enough to cover my bottom, and of course, at work it needs to be covered.

I might need to become more creative.  Lately I've been pushing it, trying to wear dresses with no stockings or leggings in 40 degree F weather. I just absolutely despise wearing pants all winter. The winters here at cold and long. We also seem to have a lot of wind, which makes it feel colder than it actually is.


I just don't understand those girls who can wear skirts with no leggings in this weather. But I respect their bravery and I think I'm going to find myself mimicking their style this season. I can't let go of my dresses.

I haven't posted here in a few days because I've been working on a story on my other blog. It's based off of a Rammstein song, so it'll be good.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home