Holidays

With the holidays coming up, I've been working overtime. 


It's so tiring but I really want to take advantage of it because they don't offer it  often. 


I've also been carried away buying new things. New Calvin Klein scarf! 


 We have been to Burlington Coat Factory three times this week. That's ridiculous!


 We tried to go to the gym more than once, but honestly we've been super tired lately and it's come to this:

How sad. To make matters worse, I've been drinking almost every night because I love wine but I feel like an alcoholic.


My work wife got this for me. She knows me <3

I'm just counting the days till Thanksgiving. Two more ten hour days and I'm free!


The sky is taunting me from inside the office. It was super nice outside today and I was at work until 6 pm. 

Almost the holidays!!! Almost!

* n i c o c . o: Holidays

Monday, November 24, 2014

Holidays

With the holidays coming up, I've been working overtime. 


It's so tiring but I really want to take advantage of it because they don't offer it  often. 


I've also been carried away buying new things. New Calvin Klein scarf! 


 We have been to Burlington Coat Factory three times this week. That's ridiculous!


 We tried to go to the gym more than once, but honestly we've been super tired lately and it's come to this:

How sad. To make matters worse, I've been drinking almost every night because I love wine but I feel like an alcoholic.


My work wife got this for me. She knows me <3

I'm just counting the days till Thanksgiving. Two more ten hour days and I'm free!


The sky is taunting me from inside the office. It was super nice outside today and I was at work until 6 pm. 

Almost the holidays!!! Almost!

1 Comments:

At November 25, 2014 at 1:28 PM , Blogger the natural selector said...

I �� U

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home