Cats Rule the Internet

As any internet person would know, cats rule here on the webs. They get a good amount of followers on social networks as well.

It took me a while, but I have finally done it. I've created an Instagram account for my kitteh. Her name is Nami, short for Tsunami, and she's now officially on IG:


If you have an IG account, go follow her now! I'll be posting many adorable photos of Nami, and believe me, I have so many. I always say if my phone was stolen then you would never find anything like sexy selca on there.... it would just be full of pictures of the kitteh.

I'm hoping for her to gain more followers than my personal IG, so I will be trying my best to get her followers. My personal IG is used more for my own viewing pleasure rather than to gain popularity.


Labels: , , , ,

* n i c o c . o: Cats Rule the Internet

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Cats Rule the Internet

As any internet person would know, cats rule here on the webs. They get a good amount of followers on social networks as well.

It took me a while, but I have finally done it. I've created an Instagram account for my kitteh. Her name is Nami, short for Tsunami, and she's now officially on IG:


If you have an IG account, go follow her now! I'll be posting many adorable photos of Nami, and believe me, I have so many. I always say if my phone was stolen then you would never find anything like sexy selca on there.... it would just be full of pictures of the kitteh.

I'm hoping for her to gain more followers than my personal IG, so I will be trying my best to get her followers. My personal IG is used more for my own viewing pleasure rather than to gain popularity.


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home