All about that (Drum and) Bass

The other day I heard Knife Party's new album Abandon Ship, and I felt crazy nostalgic when I heard the song Believe. It was because Rob Swire was singing, and it reminded me of their Pendulum days.

Many people nowadays know who Knife Party is because they have gone almost mainstream. But not many know that they were once part of a great band called Pendulum. They were they reason I got into drum and bass. I was so upset when they disbanded and went into other projects. 

Now I could cry if I heard one of their songs from their Immersion album because it was that album that carried me through the hardest and most desperate days of immigration. 

But they've moved on, and I've found other songs that touch my heart. Here are a few of my favorite DnB songs at the moment:

Polarized (Matrix and Futurebound remix) - seven Lions
Never Again - Maduk
Free fall - Metrik
Feint - Timebomb
Koven - Miracle (DnB remix)
Cannonball (Matrix and Futurebound remix) - Justin Prime and Showtek feat. Matthew Koma
Just a Thought - Fred V and Grfix feat. Reija Lee
Universes - ShockOne feat. Reija Lee
Lost -The Eden Project


Please look them up if you love DnB or if you're not afraid to try!

Labels: , ,

* n i c o c . o: All about that (Drum and) Bass

Saturday, November 15, 2014

All about that (Drum and) Bass

The other day I heard Knife Party's new album Abandon Ship, and I felt crazy nostalgic when I heard the song Believe. It was because Rob Swire was singing, and it reminded me of their Pendulum days.

Many people nowadays know who Knife Party is because they have gone almost mainstream. But not many know that they were once part of a great band called Pendulum. They were they reason I got into drum and bass. I was so upset when they disbanded and went into other projects. 

Now I could cry if I heard one of their songs from their Immersion album because it was that album that carried me through the hardest and most desperate days of immigration. 

But they've moved on, and I've found other songs that touch my heart. Here are a few of my favorite DnB songs at the moment:

Polarized (Matrix and Futurebound remix) - seven Lions
Never Again - Maduk
Free fall - Metrik
Feint - Timebomb
Koven - Miracle (DnB remix)
Cannonball (Matrix and Futurebound remix) - Justin Prime and Showtek feat. Matthew Koma
Just a Thought - Fred V and Grfix feat. Reija Lee
Universes - ShockOne feat. Reija Lee
Lost -The Eden Project


Please look them up if you love DnB or if you're not afraid to try!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home