Trying to Enjoy

...the cold weather. Today I was at Burlington Coat Factory, and I picked up the cutest hat.


I had to wear pigtails to make it look balanced. Scarf I had bought last year from Burlington. Both the scarf and hat are Calvin Klein. My favorite company is probably Calvin Klein. My current bag is also CK.

While I can no longer wear summery dresses and sandals, at least I can wear scarves and hats. And drink warm drinks more often.


Speaking of warm drinks, my favorite tea lately is Numi Organics. I yet again bought their sampler pack, mostly because I love all of the teas. Today I'm drinking rooibos tea while fixing up my husbands Removing Conditions immigration package. Sigh.



Labels: , , , ,

* n i c o c . o: Trying to Enjoy

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Trying to Enjoy

...the cold weather. Today I was at Burlington Coat Factory, and I picked up the cutest hat.


I had to wear pigtails to make it look balanced. Scarf I had bought last year from Burlington. Both the scarf and hat are Calvin Klein. My favorite company is probably Calvin Klein. My current bag is also CK.

While I can no longer wear summery dresses and sandals, at least I can wear scarves and hats. And drink warm drinks more often.


Speaking of warm drinks, my favorite tea lately is Numi Organics. I yet again bought their sampler pack, mostly because I love all of the teas. Today I'm drinking rooibos tea while fixing up my husbands Removing Conditions immigration package. Sigh.



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home