Quick Update

I've been pretty busy lately. Maybe not as productive as I should be, but definitely busy.



This past weekend I traveled to Washington DC to visit my best friend.


I love being with her because she's one of the only people who I can completely be myself around. We went to a fancy Mexican restaurant called Oyamel. I did have pictures of the food, but on my husband's phone. It was nice to come down to DC and have a relaxing time with her and her family.

Then on Sunday, although we aren't Canadian, we celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving.


My husband cooked the turkey, stuffing, potatoes and gravy all by himself. It took all day, but it was completely worth the work.

Then after dinner, we celebrated my mom's birthday with a bunt cake.


Other than that, I've been spending a lot of time with my cat, Nami.


We even took a selfie together. 


I recently made a pact with myself to wear more daring clothing and more accents in my outfits, so I'll be posting a fashion ootd post soon. I was also thinking of making a post about growing hair long.



The funny thing is that people randomly compliment me about my long hair. Even when I haven't brushed it, it's just down in no special fashion. Everyone always asks how I get it so long, so I'm pretty sure I could do a post on that.



Labels: , , , ,

* n i c o c . o: Quick Update

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Quick Update

I've been pretty busy lately. Maybe not as productive as I should be, but definitely busy.



This past weekend I traveled to Washington DC to visit my best friend.


I love being with her because she's one of the only people who I can completely be myself around. We went to a fancy Mexican restaurant called Oyamel. I did have pictures of the food, but on my husband's phone. It was nice to come down to DC and have a relaxing time with her and her family.

Then on Sunday, although we aren't Canadian, we celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving.


My husband cooked the turkey, stuffing, potatoes and gravy all by himself. It took all day, but it was completely worth the work.

Then after dinner, we celebrated my mom's birthday with a bunt cake.


Other than that, I've been spending a lot of time with my cat, Nami.


We even took a selfie together. 


I recently made a pact with myself to wear more daring clothing and more accents in my outfits, so I'll be posting a fashion ootd post soon. I was also thinking of making a post about growing hair long.



The funny thing is that people randomly compliment me about my long hair. Even when I haven't brushed it, it's just down in no special fashion. Everyone always asks how I get it so long, so I'm pretty sure I could do a post on that.



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home