Blue Skies

When the sky is too blue, the air too crisp, no clouds in the sky, sometimes it seems lonely.

I often wonder if I'm the only one who thinks this way. Sometimes it's scary to be alone. Alone in a beautiful day.

Especially in Autumn when the wind is cool and unforgiving.

Its a sadness I can't understand. Maybe I'm just hard to please.


Labels: , ,

* n i c o c . o: Blue Skies

Friday, October 3, 2014

Blue Skies

When the sky is too blue, the air too crisp, no clouds in the sky, sometimes it seems lonely.

I often wonder if I'm the only one who thinks this way. Sometimes it's scary to be alone. Alone in a beautiful day.

Especially in Autumn when the wind is cool and unforgiving.

Its a sadness I can't understand. Maybe I'm just hard to please.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home