Writings

I have another blog, just for creative writing... Recently I wanted to try some of the writing exercises from Divergent author, Veronica Roth. One of them was called "word vomit," and I did the exercise here:

http://nsiriwongtales.blogspot.com/2014/09/writing-exercise-1.html?m=1

One reason why I didn't post it here is because it's creative writing related, and I already have a blog for that. But the main reason I didn't post it here is because the story I "word vomited" turned out a little....adult?

Anyhow, you can read it there, but at your own risk. The main challenge was to post the first draft and then the edited version below it. I can't tell you how much it bothers me to leave the unedited version in the post, but that's part of how it works.


* n i c o c . o: Writings

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Writings

I have another blog, just for creative writing... Recently I wanted to try some of the writing exercises from Divergent author, Veronica Roth. One of them was called "word vomit," and I did the exercise here:

http://nsiriwongtales.blogspot.com/2014/09/writing-exercise-1.html?m=1

One reason why I didn't post it here is because it's creative writing related, and I already have a blog for that. But the main reason I didn't post it here is because the story I "word vomited" turned out a little....adult?

Anyhow, you can read it there, but at your own risk. The main challenge was to post the first draft and then the edited version below it. I can't tell you how much it bothers me to leave the unedited version in the post, but that's part of how it works.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home