The Key to a Happy Life

While there are many factors in living a happy life, I've found that one thing pretty much sums it all up in all relationships: staying weird.

Weirdness in this sense means to poke fun and be strange with one another. Don't let life become too serious no matter what you are going through. Always find the small things that will make you laugh.

People are always amazed when they know how well my brother and sister get along with me. Also when they find out my parents have been married for 26 years. Again when they know that all three children have an overall positive relationship with the parents. And lastly, when people know how well my husband's personality fits into my family.

There is no secret. It's just to be weird. I knew when I was marrying my husband that his certain type of weirdness would fit in with my family pretty well. It's so hard to describe, but it's vital that you share public awkward moments together, make fun of each other, and never forget to be weird. Acting normal is the first step in the road to destruction in your family, marriage, and friendships.


Labels: , , , ,

* n i c o c . o: The Key to a Happy Life

Monday, September 29, 2014

The Key to a Happy Life

While there are many factors in living a happy life, I've found that one thing pretty much sums it all up in all relationships: staying weird.

Weirdness in this sense means to poke fun and be strange with one another. Don't let life become too serious no matter what you are going through. Always find the small things that will make you laugh.

People are always amazed when they know how well my brother and sister get along with me. Also when they find out my parents have been married for 26 years. Again when they know that all three children have an overall positive relationship with the parents. And lastly, when people know how well my husband's personality fits into my family.

There is no secret. It's just to be weird. I knew when I was marrying my husband that his certain type of weirdness would fit in with my family pretty well. It's so hard to describe, but it's vital that you share public awkward moments together, make fun of each other, and never forget to be weird. Acting normal is the first step in the road to destruction in your family, marriage, and friendships.


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home