Street Walking

I'm not very good at taking ootd photos, but since I would like to post more of my outfits, I had my sister take the pictures. She's interested in photography, and you'll see, she's also good at it!


Today the outfit is pretty thrifty: 

Top: Forever 21
Bottoms: Forever 21
Shoes: Easy Spirit
Bag: Calvin Klein
Sunnies: Guess


The pants are very comfortable, almost comfortable to be sleeping pants. As long as it is worn with a dressier top and shoes, it won't look like just walked out of bed.


I know it's no longer summer, but this is a bit summery, isn't it?


This is my favorite bag at the moment! It has so much room, and a lot of pockets, making it perfect for work.


Speaking of work, this is also an outfit that would be ok for the office, which is a plus since in there most of the time.



My sister found this interesting biker art piece and insisted that I pose with it. I think the yellow really stands out! I love the result.


I've been stuck on red nails for the time being, mostly because I think it fits my skin tone the best.


And lastly, my hair is so long now that I can almost sit on it! Thanks to the protein shake I've been drinking for the last few months, I have really healthy hair.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

* n i c o c . o: Street Walking

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Street Walking

I'm not very good at taking ootd photos, but since I would like to post more of my outfits, I had my sister take the pictures. She's interested in photography, and you'll see, she's also good at it!


Today the outfit is pretty thrifty: 

Top: Forever 21
Bottoms: Forever 21
Shoes: Easy Spirit
Bag: Calvin Klein
Sunnies: Guess


The pants are very comfortable, almost comfortable to be sleeping pants. As long as it is worn with a dressier top and shoes, it won't look like just walked out of bed.


I know it's no longer summer, but this is a bit summery, isn't it?


This is my favorite bag at the moment! It has so much room, and a lot of pockets, making it perfect for work.


Speaking of work, this is also an outfit that would be ok for the office, which is a plus since in there most of the time.



My sister found this interesting biker art piece and insisted that I pose with it. I think the yellow really stands out! I love the result.


I've been stuck on red nails for the time being, mostly because I think it fits my skin tone the best.


And lastly, my hair is so long now that I can almost sit on it! Thanks to the protein shake I've been drinking for the last few months, I have really healthy hair.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home