Sixth Generation

I bought an iPhone 6 today.

I got the smaller gold and white colored one. I actually think the smaller version is already too big. I can't imagine having the plus size. I can barely hold this in in my hand. Perhaps I have small hands.

Originally I had ordered the case and screen protector through eBay because it's much cheaper than buying from the store. Of course, I still ended up buying the phone before the accessories arrived. So now I somehow need to figure out if to completely clean the screen and not drop it before the screen protector and case get here.

When I turned in my iPhone 5c it was a little bittersweet, as it was the first smartphone I have ever owned. I do have to admit this phone is pretty good. The screen is really clear, the design is seamless and the updates in iOS 8 are pretty good as well. The one thing I'm having trouble with other than the size of the phone is for some reason I'm having problems sending pictures to android phones. Apparently it's an iOS problem that is being worked on.

One of the main reasons I upgraded was for the camera. It will help this blog to have better pictures. I will do a test run of this as soon as I get my phone case.

xox

* n i c o c . o: Sixth Generation

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sixth Generation

I bought an iPhone 6 today.

I got the smaller gold and white colored one. I actually think the smaller version is already too big. I can't imagine having the plus size. I can barely hold this in in my hand. Perhaps I have small hands.

Originally I had ordered the case and screen protector through eBay because it's much cheaper than buying from the store. Of course, I still ended up buying the phone before the accessories arrived. So now I somehow need to figure out if to completely clean the screen and not drop it before the screen protector and case get here.

When I turned in my iPhone 5c it was a little bittersweet, as it was the first smartphone I have ever owned. I do have to admit this phone is pretty good. The screen is really clear, the design is seamless and the updates in iOS 8 are pretty good as well. The one thing I'm having trouble with other than the size of the phone is for some reason I'm having problems sending pictures to android phones. Apparently it's an iOS problem that is being worked on.

One of the main reasons I upgraded was for the camera. It will help this blog to have better pictures. I will do a test run of this as soon as I get my phone case.

xox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home