Ponders on Character




I often wonder what it means to be happy. I know for myself it is a certain definition, as most opinion based things are. For some, it's being content and staying in a quiet and peaceful community. For others, it's being out with people and having many new experiences with them. And for people like myself, it's exploring the world in peace, not isolated, but not too involved with others either. 

As is the definition of beauty. It can mean so many things. What really goes into the beauty of someone or something is it's aura. People will remember how you made them feel. Therefore, the aura is the most important part. 

And of course, another trait that is hard to understand is fear. I watched Divergent last night, and I love something that Four says right before he trains Tris on the final test: fear brings most people down, but it brings you up. ...... Or something along those lines. I think there are people who are motivated in a good way by fear to better themselves. That's how true entrepreneurs are made. Then for others, fear can shut them down. They want to run and escape the pain.

Overall, your character will determine things such as these. And character issomething  that you can sometimes mold to you liking, and other times it can be very difficult to change. Sometimes you have to focus on your strengths to pull the weight of your weaknesses.

I saw a great quote on IG today:



Goodnight~


* n i c o c . o: Ponders on Character

Friday, September 5, 2014

Ponders on Character




I often wonder what it means to be happy. I know for myself it is a certain definition, as most opinion based things are. For some, it's being content and staying in a quiet and peaceful community. For others, it's being out with people and having many new experiences with them. And for people like myself, it's exploring the world in peace, not isolated, but not too involved with others either. 

As is the definition of beauty. It can mean so many things. What really goes into the beauty of someone or something is it's aura. People will remember how you made them feel. Therefore, the aura is the most important part. 

And of course, another trait that is hard to understand is fear. I watched Divergent last night, and I love something that Four says right before he trains Tris on the final test: fear brings most people down, but it brings you up. ...... Or something along those lines. I think there are people who are motivated in a good way by fear to better themselves. That's how true entrepreneurs are made. Then for others, fear can shut them down. They want to run and escape the pain.

Overall, your character will determine things such as these. And character issomething  that you can sometimes mold to you liking, and other times it can be very difficult to change. Sometimes you have to focus on your strengths to pull the weight of your weaknesses.

I saw a great quote on IG today:



Goodnight~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home