New Things

It was the first time in almost two years since I ran outside of the gym. It felt good, but so different than running in the elliptical. It felt good, and I felt like I was using completely different muscles.


I've heard that running is one of the keys to toning and becoming thinner. I used to think it would make my legs bigger, but the girls I follow on blogs and IG have results that show otherwise.


Yes, I know running is best done at dawn or daytime rather than at dusk, but the whole day was too busy. :/


I never thought I was strong or brave, but looking back on my earlier years, I'm much stronger and braver than I was a few years ago. I used to be scared to talk in front of people I didn't know too well, even in informal situations, but I'm much better with it now. I used to be scared to try new things, and now I'm usually asking for them. And also, I used to not know how tge world works, and now I know how to take care and better myself. 

I'm going to do my best to always try new things. 

Speaking of new things, I have my travel agent license now:


Last name blocked for obvious reasons. 

If you ever need top of the line cheap travel, let me know!
* n i c o c . o: New Things

Thursday, September 4, 2014

New Things

It was the first time in almost two years since I ran outside of the gym. It felt good, but so different than running in the elliptical. It felt good, and I felt like I was using completely different muscles.


I've heard that running is one of the keys to toning and becoming thinner. I used to think it would make my legs bigger, but the girls I follow on blogs and IG have results that show otherwise.


Yes, I know running is best done at dawn or daytime rather than at dusk, but the whole day was too busy. :/


I never thought I was strong or brave, but looking back on my earlier years, I'm much stronger and braver than I was a few years ago. I used to be scared to talk in front of people I didn't know too well, even in informal situations, but I'm much better with it now. I used to be scared to try new things, and now I'm usually asking for them. And also, I used to not know how tge world works, and now I know how to take care and better myself. 

I'm going to do my best to always try new things. 

Speaking of new things, I have my travel agent license now:


Last name blocked for obvious reasons. 

If you ever need top of the line cheap travel, let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home