I'm Supposed to be Sleeping

Here is a great example of my delayed sleep phase issue. I don't have melatonin supplements right now (need to buy it!) so instead of sleeping, I'm having deep serious ponders of life. When I need to wake up at 6. It's past midnight!


It's going to be great tomorrow. /end sarcasm.

What am I thinking about? I'm realizing that I'm very much an introvert and live half of my life inside my own world in my mind and I'm wondering how I can start to relate that to other people. How can I find a way to reach others when I'm so lost inside myself? 



I think writing on this blog might be a good start. And since I'm productive and wide awake at the moment, I may as well be writing about it.

Good night~ 


Yes, no make up. Ugh. I need to sleep. I'm seriously contemplating downing a glass of wine right now. -_-;
* n i c o c . o: I'm Supposed to be Sleeping

Monday, September 1, 2014

I'm Supposed to be Sleeping

Here is a great example of my delayed sleep phase issue. I don't have melatonin supplements right now (need to buy it!) so instead of sleeping, I'm having deep serious ponders of life. When I need to wake up at 6. It's past midnight!


It's going to be great tomorrow. /end sarcasm.

What am I thinking about? I'm realizing that I'm very much an introvert and live half of my life inside my own world in my mind and I'm wondering how I can start to relate that to other people. How can I find a way to reach others when I'm so lost inside myself? 



I think writing on this blog might be a good start. And since I'm productive and wide awake at the moment, I may as well be writing about it.

Good night~ 


Yes, no make up. Ugh. I need to sleep. I'm seriously contemplating downing a glass of wine right now. -_-;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home