How to Waste Your Day

I feel so useless when I'm tired. Its like I know all of the things that I need to do but I can't bring myself to get out of the bed or couch. Partially due to last nights lack of sleep, I seem to have lost all motivation.

Here's my advice on not what to do for a productive day:

1. Get four hours of sleep.

2. Wake up earlier than usual, which makes your stomach nauseated.

3. Chug a ginger ale that is actual not make of ginger at all (just high fructose corn syrup) and scarf down an enriched four bagel.

4. Still feel nauseated, so skip lunch.

5. Eat just one handful of berries in place of lunch.

6. Buy chips instead of eating the food you packed.

7. Drink two glasses of wine as soon as you get home, and since you didn't eat much, stay drunk until 8 pm.

And this above is how you waste your day.

Sigh...

I promise I'll do better tomorrow. I better go pack my lunch now.
* n i c o c . o: How to Waste Your Day

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

How to Waste Your Day

I feel so useless when I'm tired. Its like I know all of the things that I need to do but I can't bring myself to get out of the bed or couch. Partially due to last nights lack of sleep, I seem to have lost all motivation.

Here's my advice on not what to do for a productive day:

1. Get four hours of sleep.

2. Wake up earlier than usual, which makes your stomach nauseated.

3. Chug a ginger ale that is actual not make of ginger at all (just high fructose corn syrup) and scarf down an enriched four bagel.

4. Still feel nauseated, so skip lunch.

5. Eat just one handful of berries in place of lunch.

6. Buy chips instead of eating the food you packed.

7. Drink two glasses of wine as soon as you get home, and since you didn't eat much, stay drunk until 8 pm.

And this above is how you waste your day.

Sigh...

I promise I'll do better tomorrow. I better go pack my lunch now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home