Food for Thought

It's amazing what food can do to you. It inspires, nourishes, brings life and happiness to all who cook it and eat it. I never realized how much it would affect different aspects of my life.

I'm not stupid; I know that not eating is bad for health. But for the past week and a half, I lost my appetite completely for no apparent reason. Instead of forcing myself to eat, I decided to see what would happen.

Food doesn't just control your weight and physical health; it keeps you sane. Increasingly throughout the last few days I've become almost a different person. I feel constantly tired, but unable to sleep. Nervous about nothing and having weird random adrenaline rushes. It made me depressed...dark.... Angry.... Giddy....crazy. 

Tonight I finally forced myself to eat an entire meal and I magically could think straight again. It's insane that I spent the last week trying to figure out what's wrong with my brain, and it turns out it's due to food. I know it seems like common sense, but it's definitely an eye opener if you try it yourself. It's scary. You become a different person.


Eat. Eat for sanity.

* n i c o c . o: Food for Thought

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Food for Thought

It's amazing what food can do to you. It inspires, nourishes, brings life and happiness to all who cook it and eat it. I never realized how much it would affect different aspects of my life.

I'm not stupid; I know that not eating is bad for health. But for the past week and a half, I lost my appetite completely for no apparent reason. Instead of forcing myself to eat, I decided to see what would happen.

Food doesn't just control your weight and physical health; it keeps you sane. Increasingly throughout the last few days I've become almost a different person. I feel constantly tired, but unable to sleep. Nervous about nothing and having weird random adrenaline rushes. It made me depressed...dark.... Angry.... Giddy....crazy. 

Tonight I finally forced myself to eat an entire meal and I magically could think straight again. It's insane that I spent the last week trying to figure out what's wrong with my brain, and it turns out it's due to food. I know it seems like common sense, but it's definitely an eye opener if you try it yourself. It's scary. You become a different person.


Eat. Eat for sanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home