Finding Myself

Sometimes I feel as if Ive lost my mind. Especially when I've read too much. Ever since I discovered I could read from my phone, I've been reading non-stop. It's becoming hard to organize my thoughts, actually. 


I feel kind of crazy. Sort of like I'm being possessed or something, in the least scary kind of way. I can't distinguish my own opinions from characters opinions. I probably need to clear my head. Take a vacation. Just me and my husband. 

It's always been like this for me. That's why when I decided at age 18 that it's time to stop living in my head and actually do things and interact with real people, I pretty much stopped reading. In order to be able to see who I really was, I stopped pretending I was someone else. It figures that at the time I was insecure because I never actually knew who I was.

Now that I'm older, I still have my days, like today, but I know for sure that I definitely know myself more. I know I'm not meant to play by the rules. The rules are what everyone wants you up believe, and if you can't see outside the box, you most likely won't advance.


I have another post I want to write but it's a risky one, so I have to figure out a way to write it without revealing specifics of the situation. We will see.
* n i c o c . o: Finding Myself

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Finding Myself

Sometimes I feel as if Ive lost my mind. Especially when I've read too much. Ever since I discovered I could read from my phone, I've been reading non-stop. It's becoming hard to organize my thoughts, actually. 


I feel kind of crazy. Sort of like I'm being possessed or something, in the least scary kind of way. I can't distinguish my own opinions from characters opinions. I probably need to clear my head. Take a vacation. Just me and my husband. 

It's always been like this for me. That's why when I decided at age 18 that it's time to stop living in my head and actually do things and interact with real people, I pretty much stopped reading. In order to be able to see who I really was, I stopped pretending I was someone else. It figures that at the time I was insecure because I never actually knew who I was.

Now that I'm older, I still have my days, like today, but I know for sure that I definitely know myself more. I know I'm not meant to play by the rules. The rules are what everyone wants you up believe, and if you can't see outside the box, you most likely won't advance.


I have another post I want to write but it's a risky one, so I have to figure out a way to write it without revealing specifics of the situation. We will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home