Autumn

I hate autumn.


It's a beautiful season for earthy colors, but honestly it just reminds me that I'm dying, everything is dying, and that there is and end to everything. Likewise, I also absolutely hate winter. Being cold all the time is just not appealing to me. I hate layering, less clothes is always better. I'd rather wear a dress with flats than a jacket with jeans and boots any day,

It's also quite depressing to go to work in the dark and come home at dark. I know that's my own fault for having a 9-5 job, but really, at least in the summer I could play for another 5 hours after work. 


When I came into work this morning, I saw this at the lost and found table and all I could do was nod in agreement. 

Maybe I am afraid of the end and goodbyes, and I know for sure that once New Year's Eve comes around, I'm just going to wonder where 2014 went and how time managed to slip from my fingertips so quickly.
* n i c o c . o: Autumn

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Autumn

I hate autumn.


It's a beautiful season for earthy colors, but honestly it just reminds me that I'm dying, everything is dying, and that there is and end to everything. Likewise, I also absolutely hate winter. Being cold all the time is just not appealing to me. I hate layering, less clothes is always better. I'd rather wear a dress with flats than a jacket with jeans and boots any day,

It's also quite depressing to go to work in the dark and come home at dark. I know that's my own fault for having a 9-5 job, but really, at least in the summer I could play for another 5 hours after work. 


When I came into work this morning, I saw this at the lost and found table and all I could do was nod in agreement. 

Maybe I am afraid of the end and goodbyes, and I know for sure that once New Year's Eve comes around, I'm just going to wonder where 2014 went and how time managed to slip from my fingertips so quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home