The Music Building

We often come here to hear Ice and Ten play the piano.


As soon as I walk in, I always feel a calm feeling drape over me.



The colors, shapes and textures give the building it's artsy personality. 





Usually when Ice or Ten plays, the echo of the acoustics of the main hall takes us to a moment of pure music appreciation. 




And for some reason, we always go at dusk. 


Goodnight. 
* n i c o c . o: The Music Building

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The Music Building

We often come here to hear Ice and Ten play the piano.


As soon as I walk in, I always feel a calm feeling drape over me.



The colors, shapes and textures give the building it's artsy personality. 





Usually when Ice or Ten plays, the echo of the acoustics of the main hall takes us to a moment of pure music appreciation. 




And for some reason, we always go at dusk. 


Goodnight. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home