#OOTD

Taking full body pictures is awkward for me right now. Probably because I don't have a full size mirror and would rather not use the building window reflection at my office to take a selfie.

Nevertheless, here are some of my recent  outfit of the day Nicoco styled pictures.


Ethnic looking blue and white dress.


With a hold butterfly bracelet!


Cheetah print long chiffon sleeve... In summer?!




Floral dress with black boot heels.




Long jacket-like dark blue dress with hold details.


Baggy t-shirt with black (unpictured) skirt.


Me: chiffon top over printed earthy colored tank and black chiffon skirt. Brother: plain white tee under a grey cardigan and sand cargo shorts.


Long floral dress with a rust colored cardigan. 

And one more to show how awkward full body shots are at the moment:


Black tank top with long floral skirt... 

Awkward as heck! I need to learn how to pose when other people take pictures of me!
* n i c o c . o: #OOTD

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

#OOTD

Taking full body pictures is awkward for me right now. Probably because I don't have a full size mirror and would rather not use the building window reflection at my office to take a selfie.

Nevertheless, here are some of my recent  outfit of the day Nicoco styled pictures.


Ethnic looking blue and white dress.


With a hold butterfly bracelet!


Cheetah print long chiffon sleeve... In summer?!




Floral dress with black boot heels.




Long jacket-like dark blue dress with hold details.


Baggy t-shirt with black (unpictured) skirt.


Me: chiffon top over printed earthy colored tank and black chiffon skirt. Brother: plain white tee under a grey cardigan and sand cargo shorts.


Long floral dress with a rust colored cardigan. 

And one more to show how awkward full body shots are at the moment:


Black tank top with long floral skirt... 

Awkward as heck! I need to learn how to pose when other people take pictures of me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home