Goodbye Summer



In 30 minutes it will be September first. I know technically that is not the end of Summer, but to me, September is Autumn, and I'm sure many would agree with this. 


It's a bittersweet time because it's a bit like the playing is all over and we are back to the routine. I think I also don't like the fall and winter because going through those seasons remind me that I'm getting older faster and that everything has an end.


While there is a new beginning in spring, the fall and winter months are long and harsh here in the northeastern US. 


I always wish I would be a child again... When things were much more simple.


* n i c o c . o: Goodbye Summer

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Goodbye Summer



In 30 minutes it will be September first. I know technically that is not the end of Summer, but to me, September is Autumn, and I'm sure many would agree with this. 


It's a bittersweet time because it's a bit like the playing is all over and we are back to the routine. I think I also don't like the fall and winter because going through those seasons remind me that I'm getting older faster and that everything has an end.


While there is a new beginning in spring, the fall and winter months are long and harsh here in the northeastern US. 


I always wish I would be a child again... When things were much more simple.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home