Cheat Days

A lot of people who are actively seeking to pursue a healthier diet don't believe in having cheat days, but I decided I would have 1 cheat day for every two weeks that I eat healthy. And today is one of those cheat days:


I ate breakfast at work. Today is "food day" so there's not much of an option anyway. Lol

So far I've had a peanut butter donut (which wasn't that good because I don't particularly like peanut butter), egg-potato bake, and a small French toast. 

Sometimes it's important to have some cheat days so you can stay same, but from what I've heard is that a lot of the time once you get really into your healthy lifestyle, you don't look forward to your cheat days. You begin to stop craving sugar and transfats. Artificial flavors are no longer appealing. And you begin to crave for the foods your body needs such as nutrients found in vegetables, fruits, whole grains, nuts and seeds.



I can't wait to get to this point when I can be free from my addiction to sugar!


* n i c o c . o: Cheat Days

Friday, August 29, 2014

Cheat Days

A lot of people who are actively seeking to pursue a healthier diet don't believe in having cheat days, but I decided I would have 1 cheat day for every two weeks that I eat healthy. And today is one of those cheat days:


I ate breakfast at work. Today is "food day" so there's not much of an option anyway. Lol

So far I've had a peanut butter donut (which wasn't that good because I don't particularly like peanut butter), egg-potato bake, and a small French toast. 

Sometimes it's important to have some cheat days so you can stay same, but from what I've heard is that a lot of the time once you get really into your healthy lifestyle, you don't look forward to your cheat days. You begin to stop craving sugar and transfats. Artificial flavors are no longer appealing. And you begin to crave for the foods your body needs such as nutrients found in vegetables, fruits, whole grains, nuts and seeds.



I can't wait to get to this point when I can be free from my addiction to sugar!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home